Audience Response System : For an involved audience and a revitalized public!
Participatory is in tune with the times… So get your audience involved! The interactive voting clicker allows you to animate effectively and in a playful way, assemblies of more than a thousand people. Its uses are varied, and its cost is more than reasonable. Let’s take a tour of all these solutions that deserve to be known…
What is an interactive voting clicker?
It is indeed the result of a technology that consists of connecting individual boxes to a computer system. The goal: to collect, in an individualized and identified way, not only a vote, but also an opinion, the answer to a question, a game, etc. And the participants’ response is returned in real time, either in its raw form or processed as needed (graphs, Excel tables, etc.). The system can also convert these answers into results (rankings, scores, acquired points, etc.), thus allowing use by the speaker, live, for maximum interactivity with his audience.
Interactive voting clickers, what uses?
Conferences, seminars, general meetings, companies, training, world of education, events sector, TV games etc… The uses of this little gem are plethoric, Let’s detail them briefly…
– The business world Are you a marketing or sales director? You wish to animate in an interactive and participative way, a seminar or a team building… Organize an interactive vote during a colloquium or a assemblée générale ? You just need to equip each participant with an individual box. The game, the quiz, the blind test or the voting criteria are the subject of a PowerPoint presentation. It is disseminated using all that technology can count on in terms of cutting-edge tools: video projectors, large screens, tablets, touch screens, laptops, interactive terminals, mirrors, touch tables, LCD screens, interactive whiteboards with dynamic displays, applications mobiles, iPads, electronic boards, etc. The participants respond to the solicitation via these same tools. They can also, to interact, be equipped with remote controls, styluses, buzzers and; of course, their interactive voting boxes… In some cases, the “raised hand” technique can also be used for participant feedback… Less technical, but just as fun and participatory!
The world of training and education The education system has also taken over this interactive tool that is the voting box. On campuses and universities, amphitheatres are increasingly equipped with these technologies. Learners answer MCQ, quizzes, blind tests , evaluations etc. Their interactive individual box allows them to respond in real time and interactively. Online professional training (Digischool) has also widely adopted these techniques to animate their virtual classes.The trainers or teachers validate the correct answers, publish the trainees’ results online, and, if necessary, provide personalized interactive help to those who need it.
And even schools, colleges and high schools are getting started! Students prepare for the Bac, whatever the section (STMG, BAC S, etc.) using the interactive voting box for learning as well as revisions. Teachers use quizzes or interactive games to animate SVT lessons in geography, general knowledge, or even teach students fractions!
– The world of entertainment The world of game shows was perhaps the first to use buzzers, with a primary objective of entertainment. Over the decades, interest in this type of game has never waned. They have become increasingly interactive as technology advances. Today, game designers and producers are overflowing with imagination: interactive quizzes, thematic multiple-choice questionnaires (geography, general knowledge, etc.), personalized online survey systems, question/answer memory games, etc. Face-to-face or remotely, it always delights both participants and spectators!
– And many other uses…! Interactive voting boxes can find a relevant use as soon as an assembly is created… Thus, condominiums, sports clubs, and other associative contexts, which need to survey their members also have more and more more often use interactive electronic voting systems. The technologies are intuitive, ergonomic and at the cutting edge of technology: full HD, dynamic displays, interactive terminals, leaf, tbi equipment… The battery-free voting boxes are equipped with Bluetooth or multitouch systems. The handling of this type of material by the voters is easy and fast. Result: giving your opinion – anonymously or not – becomes dynamic, playful, fun… In addition to being useful!
Why choose the Angage interactive voting clickers?
For its simplicity
– Upstream of your event, you create your support: survey system, questionnaire, video game, …; and your response system in just a few clicks
– On site, the Angage interactive voting box is installed in just one minute… You simply connect the receiver to your PC, install your speakers, your large screen, video projector, or touch screen. You distribute the voting boxes; here we go !
– The Angage interactive voting box is light, easy to use, portable and easily transportable: it weighs less than a kilo for 20 participants.
– The Angage interactive voting box allows a maximum of applications with a minimum of resources: MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel are enough to captivate your assembly and interact with it!
For its technical characteristics, at the cutting edge of technology
Compliant with CE, FCC and TELEC standards, the Angage interactive voting box kit can animate several thousand people. It has a slim, elegant, light and handy design, and it includes:
– An LCD screen that allows you to enter up to 10 digits,
– An indicator to control the charge, the connection of wireless voting keypad , and the good reception of the votes,
– Response input equipment in the form of numbers, which allows simple or multiple choices, classifications, preferences. It operates using a 2.4GHz frequency, with a proprietary protocol and a secure network.
For its price
The “voting clicker” interactive voting box is offered with 1 receiver and remote control, for an unlimited number of licenses, with software support, updates and training for a cost of only €3 per month and per clicker!
To find out more, receive a personalized quote, or request a demo; contact us on +33 (0)1 77 68 51 51.
The most frequently asked questions about voting clickers and its voting system
Is your voting software free?Yes, 100% integrated with Microsoft PowerPoint, our software is free and can be downloaded from our website. Our voting box software suites are the most complete on the market. Result of more than 20 years of research and development. Allowing you to create more than 9 types of questions, our software is compatible with all versions of Windows & Office and it is available in more than 11 languages.Can I buy or rent your voting system?Our voting boxes are available for purchase or rental. You can also combine the 2 by purchasing a box kit and renting additional voting boxes for occasional use. For Europe, we have a rental stock of more than 10,000 boxes. Deliveries are fast and insured by UPS or FedEx. We accept payment by credit card via the internet.Do I need the internet to operate the voting devices?No, this is the main advantage of voting box systems. Our solution of interactive voting boxes is autonomous and communicates by HF radio. This means that the communication between the boxes and the voting receiver takes place by radio wave, therefore 100% secure and reliable. A simple computer (not connected to the internet) is enough to operate the solution.Do you offer a technician service to manage interactivity?Using our software is simple and intuitive. A user who is already familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint is usually on their own in less than 10 minutes. You therefore only need a technician in cases of a large audience with several hundred participants or when the interactivity is complex and you prefer to focus on your event rather than on the technique. Our consultants present in the main European countries can support you remotely or face-to-face.Are the voting keypads GDPR compliant?Our interactive voting system complies with GDPR regulations. This is one of the main benefits of using this technology. The data is not stored in the cloud (servers). All data is encrypted and remains local on the organizer’s computer. The solution works without Internet or WIFI, so there is no risk of loss or hacking of sensitive data.